READY TO TACKLE ANY JOB: HIGH-TECH IN EVERY DETAIL
Equipped with a sophisticated laser navigation system and more than a dozen sensors, the Kobold VR300 Robot Vacuum Cleaner can manoeuvre around virtually any obstacle:
- The Kobold VR300 navigates its way around the home line by line, using SLAM technology (simultaneous localisation and mapping).
- The three ultrasonic sensors are even able to detect transparent or highly reflective obstacles before the robot reaches them.
- The ultrasonic sensors are supplemented by contact sensors on the bumper, which ensure that the Kobold VR300 only makes the slightest contact with obstacles before navigating around them.
- Thanks to the infrared sensors, the robot vacuum cleaner is able to move along walls and recognise drops, such as stairs.
- As it can overcome obstacles up to 2cm high and climb over carpets up to 1.5cm high, it is able to clean the whole living area with ease.